Monday 5 September 2016

Introduction

Hello, welcome to my AS media blog. featured on this blog will include parts of my research throughout the year and will also include the producing and filming of my own two opening film sequence. The genre of my film sequence will either be Horror or Thriller. The certain strengths that I feel as though i could use to be used within my group are the ideas I have, that can easily be created in ways of production, I also have a good aspect of writing, so I could also use that as an advantage to the group. Over the amount of time that I am creating my opening sequence i hope to learn more about the ways of camera angles and the different ways of editing and how do do it in a professional way.

The group that I will be working with over this time will be, Anna, Jordan and Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment