Monday 28 November 2016

Our media pitch.

Our Media Pitch

Target Audience.
My primary target audience is men between the age of 15-30, I believe this is the correct age range as people thing age are the most likely to watch to watch a horror film, however, my secondary target audience is woman of the same age, as well as older men, this is due to the belief that woman also enjoy horrors, however not as much as men do.

Primary Audience.
For my primary audience research, I am going to create a questionnaire for the conventions for a focus group about the thriller genre, including mise-en-scene, target audience and casting and location.

Secondary Audience.
For my secondary audience, I am going to look at the BBFC research website, and find out what makes a film and age restricted film and why. 

My chosen genre.
My chosen genre is a thriller, this is due to the fact that i enjoy thrillers and many famous directors are the directors that have created good thriller films, I find them interesting. 

Most well known thriller - The Titanic.
My sub-genre choice - Crime thriller.
Numbers of Oscars won by the Godfather - 6.
Highest grossing thriller of 2016 - The Accountant.
The Accountant Profit - $77, 725, 755.

We are going to edit our final piece in Final Cut Pro.

We are going to use an audition process to find actors for our final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment